FlossyNet Solutions is a multi-disciplinary software company. Our focus is attention to detail at every stage of the design process. We have come to recognize this as the major building block in our services, consistently providing unique and innovative experiences.
Extras what you’ll get:
Share of ownership on the in-house products built here at FlossyNet.
What you’ll be doing/learning:
• Hands-on experience in the full software development lifecycle.
• Hands-on experience in programming for enterprise-grade apps, and obtaining knowledge of related processes and practices.
• Participate in requirement gathering and architecture discussions with development and business teams.
• Work on setting up development environments and gain exposure to the Dev-Ops practice.
• Proactive and reactive monitoring of application systems and infrastructure.
• Improve communication skills and understand the dynamics of working in a team.
• Working for a period of one year.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent
• Knowledge of basic programming and design patterns.
• Knowledge of database concepts and SQL queries.
• Good knowledge of OOP concepts.
• Experience building pat projects using TypeScript, MongoDB, ExpressJS, React JS, Spring Boot and/or Flutter is an absolute advantage
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail